Thanks for visiting my site!
If you want to learn more about product management, user experience, or web development, you’ve come to the right place!
I came from a background that had nothing to do with creating and managing tech products. I attended Fresno State where I earned an engineering degree and pursued jobs in the land development realm.
Close to 20 years ago, I moved to Silicon Valley and caught the tech bug. I soon realized that I wanted to learn more about developing and managing software products.
I’ve had the great opportunity to work in the GovTech, EduTech, and MarTech space.
My career highlights:
- Increased new graduate student enrollment at a non-profit university by 43% in a year and generated over $20 million using Facebook ads, SEO, and UX optimization. I was also a key member of their accreditation committee that assembled their first WASCUC-accredited cybersecurity program.
- Created and managed the 1st WordPress-based website for AEWIN Technologies Co., Ltd. and provided search engine optimization (SEO) services. AEWIN is a publicly traded network security hardware manufacturer based in Taiwan.
- Built and deployed a highly-integrated, enterprise-level CMS, CRM, and email marketing automation platform at 220 Marketing, an INC 5000 digital marketing agency.
- Worked with the Santa Clara County Emergency Operations Center (EOC) to migrate and test their first COVID-19 SharePoint website, then worked on the migration into Drupal, and enhanced user experience (UX) and accessibility.
- Managed the City of San José’s 311 system (previously called My San José). The system supports over a million residents in San Jose, California, one of the largest cities in the United States. View this Code for America article to learn more.
My highest degree completed:
- Master of Business Administration with a concentration in Information Technology
My certifications and licenses:
- ITIL Foundation: IT Service Management
- CySA+: Cybersecurity Analyst
- Network+: IT Networking
- A+: IT Support and Help Desk
- Federal Communications Commission (FCC)
- Technician Plus Class License (N6YBC)
You can find my latest techie updates on the homepage.
If you have any questions, I would love to hear from you!
To your success!